|CEO Connection is your organization. Everyone knows you have to “give to get” and you have to “help to be helped”. It is this enlightened self-interest that is the ultimate power of the CEO Connection community.
The CEO Connection® Idea Exchange allows you to directly reach the entire CEO Connection Community… over 17,000 mid-market CEOs and companies.
Use the Idea Exchange to post questions to your peers:
Someone in the community will have the answer… or know someone who will.
Conversely, you can find opportunities offered by your fellow CEO Connection members. Help CEOs find answers; get ideas and useful information.
See highlights below.
If you can help, or know someone who can help, please email email@example.com.
1. CEO of $600m Pharmacy CoOp seeking insight on distribution options.
What alternates are there to UPS/FedEx or how best to maximize efficacy with these companies.
2. CEO of $300m Staffing Company companies with large manufacturing spaces and need people too move their products.
Request is most specifically in these industries: Beauty, Fragrance, Department Stores, Retail, and Food Packaging and Beverage/Spirits.
3. CEO of $150m Measuring Device and Control company seeking to connect with any control processes companies for industry benchmarking.
Request is most specifically in these areas: Pharmaceutical, Food/Beverage, HVAC, Water and Waste Water.
4. CEO of $250m data mining and research company can help organizations who don’t know what to do with their data and drive better decision-making.
Specific sectors include state government, foundations, commercial healthcare providers and healthcare systems.
5. CEO of a $80m Global Philanthropy Management company is seeking to support companies with a culture of giving.
Through Growfund, a Philanthropic 401k they can allow an employee to have their own foundation, make charitable donations – all aligned with the company’s.
6. CEO of $700m Engineering Services company seeking insight in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
CEO looking for lay of the land, opportunity, insight, partnership and collaboration in these 2 areas. Looking specifically for green investors, sustainability, infrastructure, and insurance companies.
7. CEO of $240m Education Co-Op company seeking data insight.
Company has built a business info system to better distinguish themselves competitively in pricing and purchasing. Now what to do with all that data? How and who pulls it all together without being a strain on company time and resources?