by | | 2017 Mid-Market 500, News
|CEO Connection is your organization. Everyone knows you have to “give to get” and you have to “help to be helped”. It is this enlightened self-interest that is the ultimate power of the CEO Connection community.
The CEO Connection® Idea Exchange allows you to directly reach the entire CEO Connection Community… over 17,000 mid-market CEOs and companies.
Use the Idea Exchange to post questions to your peers:
- Is there a company about which you need more information? How about a contact?
- Is there someone to whom you would like an introduction?
- Looking for capital?
- Looking for some advice about buying a business?
- Looking for an opportunity in which to invest?
Someone in the community will have the answer… or know someone who will.
Conversely, you can find opportunities offered by your fellow CEO Connection members. Help CEOs find answers; get ideas and useful information.
See highlights below.
If you can help, or know someone who can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. CEO of $600m Pharmacy CoOp seeking insight on distribution options.
What alternates are there to UPS/FedEx or how best to maximize efficacy with these companies.
2. CEO of $300m Staffing Company companies with large manufacturing spaces and need people too move their products.
Request is most specifically in these industries: Beauty, Fragrance, Department Stores, Retail, and Food Packaging and Beverage/Spirits.
3. CEO of $150m Measuring Device and Control company seeking to connect with any control processes companies for industry benchmarking.
Request is most specifically in these areas: Pharmaceutical, Food/Beverage, HVAC, Water and Waste Water.
4. CEO of $250m data mining and research company can help organizations who don’t know what to do with their data and drive better decision-making.
Specific sectors include state government, foundations, commercial healthcare providers and healthcare systems.
5. CEO of a $80m Global Philanthropy Management company is seeking to support companies with a culture of giving.
Through Growfund, a Philanthropic 401k they can allow an employee to have their own foundation, make charitable donations – all aligned with the company’s.
6. CEO of $700m Engineering Services company seeking insight in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
CEO looking for lay of the land, opportunity, insight, partnership and collaboration in these 2 areas. Looking specifically for green investors, sustainability, infrastructure, and insurance companies.
7. CEO of $240m Education Co-Op company seeking data insight.
Company has built a business info system to better distinguish themselves competitively in pricing and purchasing. Now what to do with all that data? How and who pulls it all together without being a strain on company time and resources?
by | | Growth
Secure a Ticket and Save Up to 70%
Early registration is now open for the 2018 Mid-Market Convention at the Wharton School.
For the last five years, mid-market CEOs like you have come together to share connections, ideas, resources, and opportunities tailored to companies with revenue between $100 million and $3 billion.
The overwhelming feedback from participants is: “There is nothing else like this convention” because it provides:
- Exclusivity – Attendance at the convention is limited to 200 CEOs who are committed to creating solutions to benefit their companies, themselves, and the mid-market as a whole.
- Connections – We make sure you make the right connections based on your background, needs, and interests before, during, and after the convention.
- Ideas – Attend interactive sessions addressing critical mid-market issues and obtain actionable solutions for your company.
- Resources – Leverage the collective power of the mid-market and gain access to exclusive programs, services, and savings.
- Opportunities – Gain access to potential investment opportunities, board positions, partnerships, and hires.
Early registration ensures you a spot among the 200 mid-market CEOs attending, and guarantees you the best rate of the year:
Save 20% on individual, full-convention tickets and 70% on a group rate!
by | | Innovation, News
SYOSSET, N.Y., Jan. 23, 2018 —
CEO Connection® is accepting nominations for the 2018 Mid-Market Awards which recognize mid-market leaders and companies that have demonstrated leadership, creativity, generosity and other qualities representing the true spirit of the mid-market. Nominations will be considered from the community at large, including business experts, academic institutions, government officials and CEO Connection members. The deadline for the community at large to submit a nomination is Friday, January 26, 2018.
Submit nominations on this form.
Nominations are being accepted for any or all of the following awards:
Mid-Market Company of the Year – The mid-market company that embodies the highest standards of leadership in both business and society.
Mid-Market CEO of the Year – The mid-market CEO who embodies the highest standards of leadership in both business and society.
Young Leader Award – The mid-market executive who, early in his/her career, has demonstrated the greatest potential for leadership and lasting impact.
Social Impact Award – For the mid-market CEO who has had the greatest impact in public service, social enterprise and/or philanthropy.
See the 2017 Mid-Market Award winners here
Self-nominations are welcome. Only mid-market CEOs who run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between $100 million and $3 billion and companies are eligible.
Nominations will be vetted by an awards committee, which solicits the opinions of academic, media and business leaders, and presents four to five candidates in each category to a committee of all living prior award recipients who vote to determine the new honorees.
ABOUT CEO CONNECTION:
is the only membership organization in the world reserved exclusively for CEOs of mid-market companies – companies with between $100 million and $3 billion in annual revenue. Our mission is to help mid-market CEOs and their companies succeed. We accomplish this by connecting them with each other and connecting them with the people, information, resources, and opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access. CEOC promotes the interests, welfare, and perspectives of the mid-market.
Members are C-level executives with responsibility for all or significant portions of their respective companies. They represent a wide variety of businesses across a broad geographic spectrum. Collectively mid-market companies account for $10 trillion of the $30 trillion annual U.S. private sector gross receipts.
Inspired by C-level Wharton executives, CEO Connection began in 2005 and has evolved into a dynamic community with wide-ranging benefits uniquely designed to help mid-market CEOs and to champion the mid-market perspective. For more information, visit CEO Connection
. Stay connected on Twitter: @CEOConnection and CEOC LinkedIn
MEDIA CONTACT: Katie Woods, email@example.com, 800-244-4719