About CEO Connection
You are the CEO of your company. You know that mid-market companies are too big to be small, too small to be big, and often do not have the infrastructure or resources to compete with larger companies.
The mid-market employs more than 30 million people and generates approximately one-third of annual U.S. gross receipts. It is a huge, important part of our economy and our society. However, mid-market companies are often at a competitive disadvantage because they lack the infrastructure and resources of larger companies. That’s where CEO Connection comes in.
We Level the Playing Field
With more than 17,000 CEOs in our community, we provide you with connections, resources, and opportunities not usually accessible to individual mid-market companies.
Committed to helping you and your company succeed, CEO Connection is the only membership organization in the world focused exclusively on the mid-market. We are part peer group, part co-op purchasing group, and part trade association.
Collectively we represent mid-market views and perspectives as no other organization does. We function cooperatively to deliver customized and personalized value, maximizing CEOC members’ return on investment, requiring a minimum amount of time from member CEOs.
In 2005, Kenneth Beck and George Bradt started CEO Connection to facilitate peer-to-peer interactions among mid-market CEOs. At the time, research showed that 40% of new CEOs failed in their first 18 months … The reason: it is lonely at the top. So Kenneth and George decided to launch an organization dedicated to helping mid-market CEOs and their companies succeed.
Today, CEO Connection is a dynamic, rapidly growing network of top mid-market leaders who represent a wide variety of industries, geographic locations, and ownership structures.
Join us. We know you do great things on your own, but together we can do even better.
Already a member? Login to your member portal.
Kenneth Beck, CEO and Founder
George Bradt, Founder
Apply for Membership
Members of the CEO Connection Community are top executives from mid-market companies – companies with between $100 million and $3 billion in annual revenue. Their collective business acumen and industry expertise makes the CEO Connection experience a career-changing opportunity.
Members save money and have access to extensive benefits, including:
- Programs to save money on purchasing products and services, as well as exclusive access to investment opportunities.
- Access to special knowledge of top companies and leaders in their fields.
- Discounts and access to events including CEO Boot Camps, CEO Workshops, and the CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention at Wharton.
- Specialized membership to programs including the Penn Club of New York and the Delta Private Jet Program.
- Customized career and branding support, and the opportunity to join a community of thousands of mid-market CEOs and leaders.
- Have a title of: CEO, Chairman, President, Managing Partner, or the equivalent
- Run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US$100m and US$3b
- Show leadership in your field
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity
- Be willing and able to help other CEOs succeed