A Letter to the CEOC Community:
We are facing a once in a generation event that impacts everyone. This is the time for people, companies, and organizations to come together for the greater good.
You do great things on your own.… We can do even greater things together!
As of today, all of CEO Connection’s energy and resources will be reallocated to help you, our community, and our country come through the COVID-19 crisis. Over the next few days, we will be announcing a series of actions based on the feedback we are getting from our members. Here are the first four:
- Free Executive Coaching: We are offering three hours of free executive coaching to any CEO Connection member who needs it. Click here for more information or to register.
- COVID-19 Business Resource Center: We have been curating best practices and other information from our partners, members, and other sources. Click Here to access our resources, and check back regularly as we will be adding to them frequently. If you have something valuable to share with the other members, please send it directly to me.
- CEO COVID-19 Roundtables: Our virtual off the record video calls with small groups of CEOs each week will continue for as long as they are needed, and we are adding committee calls for those interested in specific topics. Click here for more information on these calls.
- COVID-19 Mid-Market Hotline: We have set up a hot line for anyone who needs non-emergency business help. Email COVID@ceoconnection.com or call 800.244.4719 x (511). We can connect you to potential resources, including but not limited to:
- Employment law
- Employee disaster support
- Government support
Finally, if you just want to talk, I will be available for any one-on-one calls and will help you in any way I can.
We will get through this together.
Speak to you soon,