2020 Mid-Market Convention Registration
Your registration is comprehensive and includes:
- The welcome reception on Sunday night
- Two-day convention program
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinner
- One ticket to the 2020 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner
Event is held at the Inn at Penn: 3600 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Ticket to 2020 Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner
Additional tickets to the 2020 CEO Connection Mid-Market Awards Dinner are available. Each full convention ticket includes one awards dinner ticket.
At this dinner, CEO Connection will honor the Mid-Market Award winners, including Company of the Year, CEO of the Year, Mid-Market Young Leader, and Mid-Market Social Impact Award. For more information about the awards criteria and bios for previous winners, click here.
- The dinner will follow a brief networking reception with new and previous award winners
- Dinner-only attendees need not satisfy eligibility requirements for CEOC membership.
2020 Mid-Market Awards Dinner Ticket
*Premium Member Ticket Prices
- Executive Members: $0
- Corporate Members: $0
*Premium members must use their membership code to register. If you do not know your membership code, please email email@example.com.
- To upgrade your membership to take advantage of these discounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and/or to register for the 2020 CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention and Awards Dinner, email email@example.com or call (800) 244-4719 ext. 501.
- Lodging is not included.
The CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention is limited to 200 CEOs. Here are the requirements to register:
- CEO Connection corporate and executive members get special privileges and consideration; see pricing & description above.
- Attendees must run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US $100 million and US $3 billion.
- Attendees must hold one of the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Executive Director and/or Publisher.
- The following titles may attend with their CEO: Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
This event will be photographed and video recorded. By attending the 2020 Mid-Market Convention, you consent to being photographed and/or recorded. Images may be used in future CEO Connection publications and materials.