We are pleased to present to you the 2018 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market. This list recognizes the top 25 women in U.S.-based companies with annual sales between $100 million and $3 billion. We choose them on their abilities to influence change, innovation, and for setting standards of excellence in their companies.
These women are CEOs of their respective companies, and are listed in alphabetical order by company.
- Susan Salka, AMN Healthcare Services., Inc.
- Elaine Osgood, Atlas Travel & Technology Group, Inc.
- Tina Hodges, Advance Financial
- Judy McReynolds, ArcBest Corporation
- Luvleen Sidhu, BankMobile
- Sally J. Smith, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Sandra Cochran, Cracker Barrel
- Anne Sempowski Ward, Curio
- Judy Faulkner, Epic Systems Corporation
- Sheila Flavell, FDM Group
- Mary Powell, Green Mountain Power
- Marita Zuraitis, Horace Mann Educators Corporation
- Kim Ann Mink, Innophos Holdings, Inc.
- Gina Fyffe, Integra Holdings
- Lesa France Kennedy, International Speedway Corporation
- Mary Ann Heino, Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Winnie Park, Paper Source
- Karyn Schoenbart, The NPD Group
- Ninfa Saunders, Navicent Health
- Julie Howard, Navigant Consulting
- Lisa Hook, Neustar, Inc.
- Cynthia Tidwell, Royal Neighbors of America
- Jeanne Thoma, SPI Pharma, Inc.
- Martine Rothblatt, United Therapeutics Corporation
- Olu Beck, Wholesome Sweeteners
To view the bios for the honorees, go here.
Since its inception, CEO Connection has worked to get the underrepresented mid-market the attention it warrants as a job creator, as a force of economic growth, and as a driver of social impact.
Please help us honor these amazing women by congratulating them personally, and joining us to recognize the Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market at the 2018 Mid-Market Convention (September 23-25 in Philadelphia).