Recognizing Women Who Influence Change, Innovation, and Standards of Excellence in Mid-Market Companies
SYOSSET, N.Y., July 24, 2018 – The Top 25 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market 2018 has been announced by CEO Connection®, the only membership organization exclusively for mid-market CEOs. This list recognizes outstanding women in the U.S. based on their ability to influence change, innovation, and standards for excellence in companies with annual sales between $100 million and $3 billion.
List of Top 25 Most Influential Women in the Mid-Market (in alphabetical order):
- Olu Beck, Wholesome Sweeteners
- Sandra Cochran, Cracker Barrel
- Judy Faulkner, Epic Systems Corporation
- Sheila Flavell, FDM Group
- Lesa France Kennedy, International Speedway Corporation
- Gina Fyffe, Integra Holdings
- Mary Ann Heino, Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Tina Hodges, Advance Financial
- Lisa Hook, Neustar, Inc.
- Julie Howard, Navigant Consulting
- Judy McReynolds, ArcBest Corporation
- Kim Ann Mink, Innophos Holdings, Inc.
- Elaine Osgood, Atlas Travel & Technology Group, Inc.
- Winnie Park, Paper Source
- Mary Powell, Green Mountain Power
- Martine Rothblatt, United Therapeutics Corporation
- Susan Salka, AMN Healthcare Services., Inc.
- Ninfa Saunders, Navicent Health
- Karyn Schoenbart, The NPD Group
- Anne Sempowski Ward, Curio
- Luvleen Sidhu, BankMobile
- Sally J. Smith, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Jeanne Thoma, SPI Pharma, Inc.
- Cynthia Tidwell, Royal Neighbors of America
- Marita Zuraitis, Horace Mann Educators Corporation
The 2018 honoree list includes dedicated philanthropists and community leaders. Beyond their success in the boardroom, each of these women have a story to tell.
“We are honored to recognize such a prestigious group of women who have truly made an impact on their company and have given back to their community,” says Kenneth Beck, CEO of CEO Connection. “We have identified top CEOs through our Mid-Market 500 and Mid-Market 1000 lists, and are now pleased to share this new select group on the Most Influential Women’s List with the business community.”
Honorees will be recognized at the 2018 Mid-Market Convention on September 23-25 at The Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA. Referred to as the “Davos for the Mid-Market,” this exclusive global gathering brings together the leadership of the mid-market top business experts and senior government officials to help each other and change the world.
“I am excited to see the diversity of sectors that are represented on our list this year,” said Dr. Kathryn Ritchie, Founder & CEO of KR Strategy, and Chair of CEO Connection’s Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market List Advisory Board. “The breadth of impact that female CEOs are having in the mid market is broadening. It is wonderful to see the real and rich penetration of their leadership.”
For more information and to register for the convention, visit www.midmarketconvention.com/registration.