- This event has passed.
Coronavirus Action Meeting
March 30 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
A small, interactive, 60-minute video conference call.
Here is the call agenda:
– Confidential, Small Group, Video Meetings. CEOC will convene a series of small, interactive, 60-minute video conference calls for our Premium members. This format will enable close, confidential conversation and meaningful dialogue. We will consider scaling this program to additional CEO members as well.
– Focused Agenda. The agenda for each meeting will be focused on each CEO sharing what he/she is seeing and doing in four areas:
– Individual Observations – Both in the U.S. and internationally (if applicable);
– Financial/Business Impact – Impact to operations, supply chain and financials;
– People strategy – Communication/morale/remote work strategies; and,
– Forecast/Planning – Insights about what might happen next, ways to prepare, etc.
– Facilitated Discussions – Joe Hart, CEO of Dale Carnegie and the Chair of our Talent Management Committee has agreed to co-facilitate these meetings. With 200 operations in 86 countries, Joe has been on the front lines of the Coronavirus situation with his team since the very beginning and can share first-hand insights and strategies.
Register for the call here – Wait-list Only