AN EXECUTIVE COACHING BENEFIT FOR CEO CONNECTION EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
As a CEO Connection Executive Member you receive up to three
complimentary hours of executive coaching per year.
It’s lonely at the top…
Today’s executives face a tremendous amount of pressure to be perfect, exceptionally productive and always on-call. This program provides valuable insights, pointed business guidance, and sounding board advice for those often isolated in decision-making.
The CEO Connection Executive Coaching Program powered by East Tenth Group provides you with an objective, direct POV resulting in:
- Practical and actionable solutions
- Outcomes for the business realized through increased revenues and improved profits
- Efficient operations and peak performance from your people, teams and organization
Read How Executive Coaching Has Helped Other CEOC Members
A company story on how they were able to move from a functional-based organization to a client-based organization with the guidance of the executive coaching program.
One story of how a firm’s founder overcame the challenges when faced with a new leadership role and a growing business.
- Elevates the CEO to realize peak performance
- Dives deep into the business to gain competitive leadership advantage
- Considers the holistic eco-system the CEO operates in for bottom-line results
- Clarifies strategic objectives and the leadership attributes to enable them
- Partners to drive high impact results for leaders and their teams
- Understands organizational needs and drives concrete actions
- Builds relationships that produces results
- Leverages proven assessments enabling the ability to intensify strengths and break limiting behaviors
- Practices pushing beyond patterns to adopt winning behaviors
- Challenges assumptions and drives to a greater outcome
- Defines a behavioral footprint that dictates patterns and behaviors
- Acts as committed partner to you and your team; utilizing team coaching for sustained results
- Utilizes his own P&L responsibility to create an environment of understanding and trust
- Has ability to delve into the complexities of today’s business with practical and actionable guidance
- Co-creates a strategic development plan for more effective leadership