Membership ProcessOur application process ensures CEO members interact with true peers, each capable of providing value.
To join CEO Connection, you must be nominated by a CEO Connection member and/or a senior executive from one or our Strategic Partners.
If you meet our membership criteria, you may request nomination. We will forward your request to our membership and strategic partners to solicit a nomination for you.
Upon nomination, your application will pass to the Membership Team for research and evaluation. Qualified prospects will be invited to be interviewed, after which the Membership Team will accept or decline the application.
Membership CriteriaProspective members must:
- Hold one of the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Publisher.
- Run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US$100 million and US$3 billion.
- Receive a nomination from an existing CEO Connection member or Strategic Partner.
- Show leadership in his/her respective field (e.g. active participation in industry associations) and in social endeavors.
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity.
- Be willing and able to help other CEOs succeed.