Basic Membership: ComplimentaryAll mid-market CEOs who are approved by our membership team become Basic members and keep their membership as long as they continue to hold their position or a similar position. We believe they have earned this access by virtue of the investment they made to achieve this position in their career. They are entitled to:
- Join the official CEO Connection LinkedIn Group.
- Receive notices from the CEO Connection Idea Exchange.
- Save money by purchasing products and services through the CEOC Group Purchasing Program.
- Access to Strategic Partners. Enjoy special access to the collective wisdom and knowledge of the top companies in their fields.
- Nominate a CEO for Membership who you would like to honor, friends who you think would benefit from membership, and/or CEOs you would like to meet.
- Participate in limited CEO Connection programs (for a fee).
- Have access to the web site (upon request).
- Receive CEO Connection emails.
- Attend all events (for a fee).
Gold Membership (do-it-yourself access): $10,000.Best for CEOs who want all the benefits and has the time to access them him or herself.
Includes all privileges of the Basic membership plus:
- Attend one free CEO Boot Camp or CEO Workshop per year. Boot Camps give connections, ideas, and resources. Workshops provide customized, individual implementation plans of action vetted by other CEOs.
- Receive 50% off additional CEO Boot Camps, CEO Workshops, and 50% off general pricing to the annual CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention at Wharton.
- Post requests to CEO Idea Exchange - reach the CEOC Community directly. Questions, announcements and requests are shared with thousands of mid-market CEOs and leaders around the world.
- Eligibility to serve on CEO Connection committees and advisory boards.
- Unlimited Lunches, Dinners & Forums.
- Transition Support - personalized support to help deal with career changes.
- Eligibility to join Penn Club of New York.
- Career development support.
- Executive coach referrals.
Platinum Membership (we do it for you): $15,000.Best for individual CEOs who want unlimited everything but want a personal CEO Connector (PCC) to make the connections for them.
Includes all privileges of Gold Membership plus:
- Assigned a Personal CEO Connector (PCC) who will provide customized and confidential support to make sure you receive value from your membership. Your PCC will arrange introductions, identify valuable resources and help you use CEO Connection to pursue your corporate and individual goals.
- Board Connection Program - Find a board seat or prospective board members.
- Angel Investor Network - Receive exclusive access to investment opportunities in early-stage ventures and connections with innovative entrepreneurs.
- Personal Branding Audit - Receive a full audit of your personal brand. The Personal Branding Audit (CEOC PBA) provides a report detailing how your personal brand looks today, how it could look tomorrow and a plan on how to get you there.
- Access to the Member Promotion Program.
- Career Support.
- 10% off Wharton Executive Education Classes.
- One ticket to the CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention at Wharton.
- Unlimited attendance at CEO Boot Camps, CEO Workshops.
- Colleague Attendance (send a qualified colleague to events you cannot get to - for a fee).
- Waitlist priority for Boot Camps and events.
- Executive Onboarding - PrimeGenesis partnership discounted onboarding preparation workshops.
- New Member Introductions - New member CEOs may have CEOC send an email to the entire community introducing their company, reasons for joining, and types of people they would like to meet.
- Eligibility for media coverage.
Corporate Membership (we do it for your team): $30,000.Best for CEOs who want their teams to engage with the community, participate in all of the programs and benefits and wants a Personal CEO Connector (PCC) to make connections for them.
All privileges of Platinum Membership plus:
- All your C-level direct reports can participate in committees and events.
- Three tickets to the CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention.
- CEOC Member-to-Member Discount Program - Your company has the opportunity to offer special pricing and programs to CEOC members, generating business for you.
- CEO Connection Mid-Market Corporate MasterCard® powered by Wex program - incremental $144,000* from special rebate program. (*Savings based on average $100-million company.)
- Mid-Market Business Acumen Workshop - An employee education and retention program for up to 25 employees.
- CEOC Organizational Alignment Assessment-receive a plan that details organizational misalignments, and identifies measurable improvements to improve efficiency and profit margins.
- CEOC Delta Private Jet Program - Receive 20% off Delta full fare commercial flights and special access to their private jet services.
- Access to the CEO Connection Wharton Social Impact Consulting program.
- College Internship Program - Reach more top college students for your summer intern program.
- CHRO Forum - enroll your CHRO in this group to discuss issues, share information, and co-create solutions specific to the mid-market.
- Veterans to Success Program - Connect to top talent with those who have served.
- Your company logo on our web site.
- A free supporting sponsorship for the CEOC Mid-Market Convention.
- A 50% discount on other CEOC sponsorship opportunities.
- Three free tickets to the CEO Connection Mid-Market Convention at Wharton.
- Unlimited access to CEO Connection Mid-Market lists.
- CEOC Growfund: An Employee Engagement and Social Impact Tool.
- 50% off additional memberships (must be President, Chairman or General Manager of a business unit doing at least $100MM in revenue and approved by the membership committee).
Our Guarantee: We make sure you receive value.
CEO Connection is your advocate. We look out for you and your company. If we believe the people, information, resources and/or opportunities that you, your company, and your team receive do not potentially pay for your dues we will extend your membership until they do.