Prospective members must hold one of the following titles: Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, President, Managing Director, General Manager, Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Publisher AND meet all of the following criteria:
Qualifying companies may be public, private or not-for-profit.
- Must run a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US$100 million and US$3 billion
- Receive a nomination from an existing CEO Connection member or Strategic Partner
- Show leadership in his/her respective field (e.g. active participation in industry associations) and in social endeavors
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity
- Be willing and able to help other CEOs succeed
Each prospective member must be interviewed by a representative of our membership committee after which the nomination is reviewed for final approval.